Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Taylor, Troy, and Alexander!

I drew a nice picture of Taylor for a change (I refuse to publish it) and she loved it but Christina made fun of me for going soft on her so I decided that I needed to mess Taylor up. If you're wondering she makes this face when she's drawing. Airbrush/Comic book artist Troy visited us from Busch Gardens (where he's not allowed to exagerrate lol) and he insisted on getting his picture drawn. I was honored to oblige. And while I usually abhore drawing bodies for babies, I got a kick out of this one for a 3 month old boy named Alexander. When the mother asked what kind of body should she do, I immediately said "he should be Alexander the Great!" . The picture is titled 'Megos Alexandros' which is what the Greeks called this kid from Macedon who conquered the known world by the age of 25!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, when are you going to post some new stuff?