Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Customers, Couples and Co-workers

Here's a few more pictures I've done recently. The First is of Niki, a noob caricature artist who's proven immensely fun to draw. Ryan Otto tried one, but mine so far outdid his that he gave up on it. The second is a pretty portraitcature that I pulled off when I was trying to exagerate the size of her eyes and lips.








Here's a dbl color body I drew for a couple from INDIA!! They were really nice (apparently Indian people speak english in addition to their local dialect) and I got the guy on the left to talk to me about Hindi Scripture and Sanskrit Epic Poems http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahabharata






















The second to last is one I did of Derek, no one's really done proper caricature of him (Christina's was pretty imaginative) so I thought I'd give it a try. I might try it again though cause I'm not sure It's got the best likeness.

No comments: