Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Last Post of '07 Season


This couple was exceedingly nice. They asked to be Zeus and
Aphrodite without prompting. I wasn't sure what to do for the Goddess of Love so
I made her a bit naked. Scandalous, I know...
.

This guy was a big Superman fan. He had ridden the Superman coaster
quite a few times and had Superman earrings. He had very well defined muscles so
I played on that. When I finished he fell out of his chair laughing. He couldn't
get over how "awesome" he thought it was. I liked it too
This family was from England and although they weren't as talkative
as my Irish families, I did get them to tell me a little bit about that old
Island across the pond. The girl was very nice and pretty. She said we didn't
speak funny, but everyone here thought her accent was cute.




This couple didn't know what to get. They were
thinking of doing a Muscle man Bikini Babe body, so I stopped them and suggested
they do "Julius Caesar and Cleopatra". I had to explain to them how Cleopatra
VII snuck into her palace concealed in a rug or else they wouldn't have
understood
.

I drew a family of 3 kids each individually. This
one was the most fun with the enormous exaggerated hair. The hair is simplified
so as not to take too long with the detailed curls. Curly hair is difficult,
because of the necessity of simplification.

No comments: